Who are we?
Fasttrack Finance are a consumer credit broker who offers solutions in the personal finance market. We believe in offering customers a better way to shop for a loan than the standard comparison model. We don’t offer headline rates to those customers who won’t qualify for them. Our unique ‘soft credit search’ technology and years of experience in the loans market ensure customers have the best possible journey from the moment they start their loan application right through to getting the funds in their bank account. This means that you can be sure that you the customer are at the heart of what we do as a business.
What is our registered address?
Fasttrack Finance is committed to keeping your information private. By your ‘information’ we mean any information about you or anyone associated with you that you or a third party provides to us, as a result of the application process.
Consent, information usage and sharing
By proceeding you are confirming that you have consent of all persons named on the application to act and accept these terms and conditions on their behalf and in doing so give consent to us, our lenders and associated brokers to process your and their data in the ways described below;
In order to provide the service you have requested we will process your information and share it with our panel of lenders, other brokers and any other third party we believe may be able to help you.
In order to assess creditworthiness, verify identities, prevent financial crime and so we can find the right lender for your circumstances, we and our lenders may perform ‘soft’ credit searches (quotation searches) on you and anyone to whom you are financially linked which only those searched will be able to see.
If you choose to proceed with a loan we find for you, your selected lender may perform a ‘hard’ credit search (application search) again this will be to verify credit worthiness, verify identities and prevent financial crime. In this instance the credit reference agency will add the details of this search to those who are searched records which can be seen by them and other organisations that make searches and who may use it to help make credit decisions, to prevent financial crime or to trace debtors.
Information held about applicants by credit reference agencies may already be linked to records related to one or more of your partners or members of your household. For the purpose of this application you may be treated as financially linked and the application may be assessed with reference to any ‘associated ‘records.
To identify you when you contact us.
To satisfy legal and regulatory obligations placed upon us.
To perform statistical analysis, system testing and research, with the aim of improving our service.
To consider and implement business, products and technology developments.
Unless you ask us not to, both we and other carefully selected organisations may contact you by telephone, letter, fax, e-mail, SMS or other social media to offer other products which are felt may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted with such offers then please opt out on our application or you can e-mail us at email@example.com
Accuracy of loan quotes
1. Fasttrack Finance Ltd takes every care to ensure the accuracy of the loan quotes which are based on the latest information available from the lenders at that time. However, the lenders on the panel reserve the right to change APR rates and underwriting criteria at any time and without notice. This may result in a change to the loan offered to you or may result in the loan offer being withdrawn.
2. The accuracy of the loan quotes depends upon the accuracy of the information you have provided. Fasttrack Finance Ltd and the lenders on the panel will conduct checks to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided. If information you have provided changes as a result of these checks, the original loan offer may be changed or withdrawn.
3. The expected time periods from submitting your application to receiving your loan funds are only a guide. Any delay in the returning of your loan documents, proof of income or identification and/or delays with any third party we or the lender need to contact in order to process your application, may result in your application taking longer to complete.
How do we maintain your information?
Review, correction and deletion of information we hold.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by us is incorrect, should you wish to check what information we hold or have your personal information removed from our records, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to review, update or remove as appropriate. We will keep your information unless you ask us to remove it.
If you write to us and pay a fee you have the right of access to your information held by us. Write to us at Customer Services, Fasttrack Finance Ltd, 1 Comberton Road, Barton, Cambridge,B23 7BA
How we earn our money?
We do not charge any up-front fees for our service. Our income is derived from commissions paid by the lenders and other third parties we deal with for any successful introduction we make.. In addition a broker and lender fee may be charged upon completion of a loan. This fee will be reflected in the APR applied to your loan and included in any monthly payment you are quoted.
How to give feedback or make a complaint.
Your opinion is very important to us. Listening to your views helps us develop our company ethos of having customers at the heart of what we do! Please e-mail us email@example.com with any feedback you may have.
We all make mistakes and if we do get something wrong we want to know about it so we can put it right. We treat all complaints very seriously and promise to deal with them fairly and promptly, and in many cases we will resolve them straight away. If you have a complaint please contact us by writing to the Compliant Dept. at the above address, via e-mail or telephone us on 01223 66589.
Fasttrack Finance will try to resolve any complaint with you. However if you are unhappy with our final response or we are unable to issue our final response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can get more information about them at the following link; >
What law is applicable to your contract with us?
In legal disputes, the Law of England will apply. As required by law, please note any terms and conditions of your application and agreements will be in English, governed by the laws of England and Wales and we will communicate with you in English.
How do we use third party websites?
Our website may contain links to sites operated by persons outside Fasttrack Finance Ltd. These terms and conditions do not apply to those websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, content, or the products and services provided through those sites. We do not accept any responsibility for such third party website, including without limitation for their accuracy, security, the products or services which they offer or for any information which is collected through them. You are responsible for reviewing and abiding by the privacy policies and website terms and conditions of such third party websites.
1. The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. Fasttrack Finance Ltd does not accept any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
2. This website is owned by Fasttrack Finance Ltd and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trademarks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Fasttrack Finance Ltd at all times.
3. You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
4. We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed on this website at any time without notice.
5. If you choose to use such a link as detailed in Clause 5 then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
6. You agree that you will not use this website to:
a) Commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a minor in any way and stalking or harassing another;
b) Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this website; including carrying out any hacking activity;
c) Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website;
d) Permit any third party to do any of the above.
7. While we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up to date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
8. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
9. We are interested in protecting your personal information and we only use your personal information in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
10. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against Fasttrack Finance Ltd for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of such materials.
11. We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
12. Fasttrack Finance reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component of it. We may at any time, at the discretion of the site’s management, refuse access to certain areas of this website to any individual it chooses – this refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. This site is controlled and operated by Fasttrack Finance from the United Kingdom. Fasttrack Finance makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal or socio-economic sanctions.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or any other aspect of this website please contact us at:
1 Comberton Road
Tel: 01223 665890